Bismark releases bs-0, bs-1 & bs-16 v4.0 and bs-spectrum v1.3
8th February 2008
Bismark has released a new freebie, bs-0, and also released the final (i.e. non-beta) versions of bs-1 / bs-16 v4.0 and bs-spectrum v1.3.
bs-1/bs-16 v4.0 and bs-spectrum v1.3 changes since the last beta versions:
- [VST] Fixed some GUI issues.
bs-0 is a freeware software playback sampler for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST 2.4 and Audio Units plug-in formats. It can load and play SoundFont 2 and DLS files.
Features / specifications:
- Loads 1 SoundFont / DLS file.
- 1 (mono) output.
- 4 voices:
- Modulation LFO (to Osc/Amp/Fil) and Vibrato LFO (to Osc) supported.
- Volume EG (to Amp) and Modulation EG (to Osc/Fil) supported.
- Receive MIDI Channel: don't care
- Supports MIDI note on/off, CC, Program Change, pitch bend , system exclusive (Universal realtime / non-realtime, Roland GS compatible).
- Internal Effects: Reverb and Chorus.
KVR Audio, Inc.