Jeskola XS-1 VSTi & Buzz Sampler released
22nd February 2002
XS-1 costs $50 and a demo version is available:
- Loads .XS1,.SF2 & .WAV (Full support for SoundFonts).
- 4 parts, keyboard splits / part layering possible.
- Unlimited number of key/velocity zones per voice.
- Volume and Modulation envelopes with attack, hold, decay, sustain, release key to hold and key to decay parameters. Modulation envelope can modulate pitch and filter cutoff.
- Vibrato and Modulation LFOs with delay, frequency and depth parameters. Modulation envelope can modulate pitch, filter cutoff and volume.
- 4 filter types: 12 and 24dB/oct lowpass, 12 and 24dB/oct highpass.
- Reverb/Chorus send level.
- High quality / extra high quality interpolation
- Monophonic mode with retrig switch and portamento time control.
- Tuning, volume, pan, key range, transpose, pitch wheel range controls for each part.
- MIDI Velocity to volume, velocity to filter cutoff.
- MIDI support: note on/off, sustain pedal, pitch bend, modulation wheel, channel volume.
- Master volume, polyphony (max 127), master tune.
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Distortion.
- Supported output samplerates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz.
KVR Audio, Inc.