Zynewave updates Podium to v2.0.3
14th July 2008
Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.0.3.
- Added "Roll back to previous bar/beat on playback start" option along with settings for number of bars and beats to the metronome page in the preferences dialog.
- Right-clicking the metronome button on the transport toolbar will show a menu with shortcuts for toggling roll back mode and opening the metronome preferences.
- The title of plugin editor windows now show the track name that the plugin is assigned to. Global plugins show the instance number.
- Fix: Podium would show a ReWire error message if the ReWire option was enabled in the preferences and no ReWire.dll was installed on the PC. Podium would also crash on exit if the ReWire.dll was not found.
- Fix: Note-off messages were not received by Reason4 instruments when playing a MIDI keyboard in Podium routed through to Reason4.
- Fix: A ReWire error message would sometimes appear when adding a new instrument in Reason.
- Fix: Occasionally playback could hang if started after saving a very large sound file.
KVR Audio, Inc.