Arturia Moog Modular V updated to v1.1
27th April 2003
Arturia have updated Moog Modular V to v1.1, including an AudioUnit version for Mac OS X!
- Support for AudioUnits on Mac OS X.
- RTAS plug-in loading failed because of missing DLLs.
- CPU load on Pentium IV processors was higher than expected, because of a "denormalization" problem.
- The name of the current preset was not updated upon loading a session in a host sequencer.
- A few presets were not correctly tuned.
- Filters did not respond to keyboard follow 1.
- Stand-alone application did not work with MOTU 828 sound cards on Mac OS X.
- Setting the MIDI control for certain knobs crashed the whole plug-in.
- MIDI control settings were not saved and recovered across sessions as required.
- The stand-alone application used to miss NOTE OFF events on Mac OS X with certain MIDI devices.
KVR Audio, Inc.