RML Labs releases SAWStudio / SAWStudioLite v4.3 and SAWStudioBasic v1.7
5th September 2008
RML Labs has released SAWStudio v4.3, SAWStudioLite v4.3 and SAWStudioBasic v1.7 updates.
SAWStudio Full And Lite Changes
- A new Main Menu option next to the Info Menu called [SAC -Link] is now available to switch to SAC when the SAWStudio-SAC Link is active.
- Added a new MIDI Control Template for the Behringer BCF2000 unit. There is a sysex preset dump included in the SAC Configuration folder that must be sent down to the BCF2000 unit first and assigned to a preset. You can dump this file with any MIDI sysex dump utility program like MIDI-Ox, or something similar.
The BCF2000 template gives you control of the 8 faders, in high resolution mode, as well as mutes, solos and pans. The top 2 buttons in the bottom right corner of the unit can be used to bank switch up or down, and the bottom 2 buttons of that group can be used to jump forward to the next console section (I, R, O).
- Code modified to fix issues when importing SAC data into SAWStudio Lite using the SACLink feature. This fix makes adjustments for the lesser channel count in Lite and corrects mis-aligned Input, Return and Output data.
Video Track Viewer 3.1:
- Fixed code to trap for miscalculated Dropped Frames during Timeline playback that could report negative numbers under certain conditions and result in the display of a ridiculously large positive value.
- Modified code to keep overlay output from tearing on certain video cards. This modification also overrides other video apps that use overlay flipping chains from locking out SAWStudio's use of the overlay.
- Modified code to help hold sync when using small buffer sizes of 128 and under.
KVR Audio, Inc.