100 Akres has announced the release of Timmy Rickard's Dirty Arse Drum Break series for the full version of Kontakt 5.1+.
Recorded through high quality gear with vintage mic'ing techniques, the Kontakt version adds modern functionality to further tweak Timmy's drum breaks as well as playback of the loops in pre-defined slices.
- 98 original drum breaks/loops played and engineered by Timmy Rickard.
- Drum breaks ranging in tempo from 81 BPM to 119 BPM.
- 6 fx sections: Dirt, EQ, Delay, Compressor, Reverb, ASDR, and Noise Reduction.
- FX bypass buttons for each section.
- Drum breaks uniquely pre-sliced into one shots per BPM bank (in addition to the full loops).
- Change the pitch of loops and one shots for quirky results.
- 60's Gretsch Kit.
- Bosphorus cymbals.
- 2 x Coles 4038 Ribbon Mic.
- API Preamps.
- RME Converters.
- Cartec Audio EQP1A.
- BAE 10DC Compressor.
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt
06 Apr 2014 Forgotten Keys updates "FK12" to v4.2c