100 Akres has announced the release of Timmy Rickard's Dirty Arse Drum Break series for the full version of Kontakt 5.1+.
Recorded through high quality gear with vintage mic'ing techniques, the Kontakt version adds modern functionality to further tweak Timmy's drum breaks as well as playback of the loops in pre-defined slices.
- 98 original drum breaks/loops played and engineered by Timmy Rickard.
- Drum breaks ranging in tempo from 81 BPM to 119 BPM.
- 6 fx sections: Dirt, EQ, Delay, Compressor, Reverb, ASDR, and Noise Reduction.
- FX bypass buttons for each section.
- Drum breaks uniquely pre-sliced into one shots per BPM bank (in addition to the full loops).
- Change the pitch of loops and one shots for quirky results.
- 60's Gretsch Kit.
- Bosphorus cymbals.
- 2 x Coles 4038 Ribbon Mic.
- API Preamps.
- RME Converters.
- Cartec Audio EQP1A.
- BAE 10DC Compressor.
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV