112dB has updated Redline Equalizer and Redline Preamp to version 1.0.4 and 1.0.2. These updates include a 64-bit version for Windows and OS X and several bug fixes. These updates are free for all registered users.
To celebrate this 112dB is offering 50% off both plugins until 14th January, 2014.
- 64-bit VST & AU version for Windows & Mac OS.
- Knob & slider parameters didn't show up correctly in native editors and external controllers.
- Sample rate wasn't retrieved correctly from the host (AU): EQ-frequencies were off at non-44.1 sample rates.
- Latency wasn't communicated correctly to certain hosts.
- Several memory leaks.
- Drag & drop authorization was removed (to simplify the authorization process & enhance compatibility with ProTools 10).
- Redline EQ: dB representation in the Tube section has been changed. Was: <0dB - 24dB>. Is now: <-24dB -0dB>
For more information on Redline Preamp & Redline Equalizer please visit:
The updates can be found at: