112dB has updated Redline Equalizer and Redline Preamp to version 1.0.4 and 1.0.2. These updates include a 64-bit version for Windows and OS X and several bug fixes. These updates are free for all registered users.
To celebrate this 112dB is offering 50% off both plugins until 14th January, 2014.
- 64-bit VST & AU version for Windows & Mac OS.
- Knob & slider parameters didn't show up correctly in native editors and external controllers.
- Sample rate wasn't retrieved correctly from the host (AU): EQ-frequencies were off at non-44.1 sample rates.
- Latency wasn't communicated correctly to certain hosts.
- Several memory leaks.
- Drag & drop authorization was removed (to simplify the authorization process & enhance compatibility with ProTools 10).
- Redline EQ: dB representation in the Tube section has been changed. Was: <0dB - 24dB>. Is now: <-24dB -0dB>
For more information on Redline Preamp & Redline Equalizer please visit:
The updates can be found at:
14 Jun 2013 112dB Big Blue Limiter & Compressor 25% Off
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1