11th August 2009
112dB has announced that Redline Equalizer, a mastering-quality EQ plug-in with unique features, is now available in native RTAS, VST and AU plug-in formats for Windows and Mac OS X at the introductory price of €99 / $112.
Redline Equalizer is a variable (from linear to beyond-analogue) phase EQ with eight fully decramped custom EQ algorithms, dual-mono and mid/side modes, automatic perceived pre/post loudness leveling, dynamic EQ, adjustable harmonic distortion, and adjustable gain/bandwidth dependency, Redline Equalizer allows for a flexibility and variety of sounds never before seen (or heard) in equalization, according to 112dB. It can sound pristine and transparent or raw and dirty, like a vintage piece of gear with serious coloration, even at minimum settings.
- Five fully parametric EQ bands with up to 60dB of boost/cut.
- Two bands switchable to high/low-shelving response with adjustable overshoot.
- Dedicated lowpass/highpass sections with selectable steepness from 6 to 48dB/oct.
- Eight selectable custom EQ algorithms with unique response characteristics.
- Fully de-cramped EQ response curves with center frequencies up to 28 kHz.
- Variable phase shift from 0% (linear phase) to 100% (analogue-style phase) and beyond.
- Mono, stereo, dual-mono and mid/side modes.
- Auto gain makeup for automatic leveling of pre/post perceived loudness.
- Powerful dynamic EQ functionality.
- Dedicated harmonic distortion section with separate Warmth and Punch controls.
- Customizable gain/Q dependency, individually selectable for cut and boost behavior.
- Zoomable EQ response display with built-in spectrum analyzer.
- Support for sample rates up to 384kHz.
- Full parameter automation.
Pricing & Availability
Redline Equalizer is available immediately in RTAS/VST/AU plug-in formats for Windows XP / Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard). The introductory price of €99 (Europe) / $112 (worldwide) is valid through October 8, after which the regular price becomes €149 / $169. An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available.
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1
05 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.2
15 Apr 2009 112dB releases Redline Reverb
05 Mar 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.1
22 Jan 2009 112dB releases Redline Monitor
29 Dec 2008 112dB updates Morgana to v1.2.6