1st September 2009
112dB has announced that Redline Equalizer has been updated to version 1.0.2. This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version.
New in v1.0.2:
- Option to invert dynamic behavior for cuts (making it identical to boosts).
- Right mouse button adjusts Q from the EQ screen.
- <Alt>-left click (and now right click) from the EQ screen no longer controls frequency.
Fixed in v1.0.2:
- Fixed crash on SSE (non-SSE2) processors (AMD Athlon XP, Pentium 3).
- Latency compensation corrected for Cubase 4/5 (and possibly other hosts).
- Settings didn't save in Pro Tools.
- Pro Tools compare functionality didn't work.
- L/R and M/S channel modes didn't render properly in Wavelab.
- Fixed stuttering in Reaper when instantiating plugin.
- VST version loads faster.
- Numerical value entry (by double clicking a control) slowed down or hanged some systems.
- Plugin crashed when quitting Bias Peak Pro.
14 Jun 2013 112dB Big Blue Limiter & Compressor 25% Off
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1