4th January 2010
112dB has announced that Redline Equalizer has been updated to version 1.0.3.
- AudioSuite plug-in for ProTools.
- Line view mode and improved bars mode for spectrum analyzer (right click on GUI and choose Spectrum display).
- Custom Vintage skin by Scott Kane.
- Latency compensation was still slightly off.
- Extreme low-frequency input signals caused audible artifacts.
- Stereo mode sometimes caused L/R channel level difference when loading back a song in Cubase.
- [Mac OS X] Some users experienced a -2.5dB level drop.
- [Mac OS X] Clicking inside the GUI window didn't bring it to the front.
14 Jun 2013 112dB Big Blue Limiter & Compressor 25% Off
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1