123creative.com and G-Sonique have released BigQ, a virtual guitar pedal VST effect plug-in for Windows.
The Cutoff (frequency) of the filter is controlled by the amplitude of the input signal. The louder the user plays, the more intensive the cutoff frequency of the filter is modulated.
It is designed for Bass guitar, Electric guitar and Drums.
- 4 selectable filters (low pass, high pass, band pass, peaking).
- Envelope follower module with attack and release knobs, which modulate filter's cutoff frequency.
- Envelope amount knob.
- Input gain knob – louder is input signal more significantly is modulated filter frequency/cutoff.
- Dry/Wet knob – set ratio between dry and wet (effected) signal.
- Up/Down switch – cutoff frequency of filter can be modulated in negative or positive direction (up or down).
- Analog drive switch adds little bit of warm.
- Bypass switch.
15 Apr 2014 123creative.com Spring Discounts