2CAudio has updated Breeze, the true-stereo, algorithmic reverb plug-in, to version 1.1, which brings 100 new factory presets, new features and enhanced functionality.
New in v1.1:
- Breeze now has over 300 factory presets, including 100 new factory presets that make use of the new features and enhancements and are designed to help users get even more out of Breeze.
- A redesigned and expanded EQ and Damping scheme offering 5 new filter options. These filter options are independent for both damping and EQ and can be configured in 25 different ways providing much more flexibility in sculpting the tonal characteristics of the reverb.
- An "Off" filter mode provides additional CPU efficiency of up to 5-10% savings, and existing factory presets have been optimized to use this mode when possible.
- An infinite reverb time mode.
- Other substantial algorithm enhancements that result in improved preset diversity and augmented audio quality. Consider it a tune-up to certain aspects of the algorithm.
- "GUI sluggishness on Windows" bug fixed along with additional minor bug fixes.
14 Dec 2010 2CAudio releases Breeze - True-Stereo Reverb