2nd Sense Audio has released version 1.1.9 of its dynamic waveshaping synthesizer WIGGLE. The new version has improved some waveform painting performance and added 20 new factory presets. WIGGLE now comes with 570 factory presets.
WIGGLE 1.1.9 updates:
- Fixed crash risks when a drag point is removed from modulator map or morph map;
- Added 20 factory presets. WIGGLE now ships with 570 factory presets.
- Control points – WIGGLE has 4 operators. Each operator's wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. These build the basic characters of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities – Free-drawing PD (Phase Distortion) curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing offer deep sonic potentials.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix clearly indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color coded knobs.
- Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-droped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a WIGGLE sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of WIGGLE upon its first launch. You will get to a good start point in minutes.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows/Mac OS X, 32/64-bit supported.
Price: $99 - WIGGLE 1.1.9 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through the official website. A user can download the 20-day fully functional demo version for macOS and Windows on 2ndSenseAudio.com.