A.O.M. has updated all its plug-ins to version 1.7.2.
New features and enhancements:
- [Invisible Limiter] Shipped with a new skin, designed by Ryo Asakura from Seventhgraphics.
- [Invisible Limiter] Adds "Suppress" mode in OVERSHOOT parameter. In this mode, Invisible Limiter adds small amount of reduction to signal instead of clipping in "Clip" mode. Suppress mode brings analog-like sound, such as more gentle mid-high and fatter mid-low compared with same setup in Clip mode.
- [Invisible Limiter] Sets knob's default value to correct one. Users now can revert knob values to default by Ctrl-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Adds over-0dB indicator.
- [tranQuilizr] Performance improvement for 10-20%. This version is now 2.6 times faster compared with its initial release.
- [All Plugins] Add prior notice of license expiration. Notification will be displayed if days to expire is 30 or less.
- [All plugins for AAX-Native and AU] Employs new crash guards. Plugins handle internal errors more gently and record it to log file for problem resolution.
- [tranQuilizr for AAX-Native] Enables Alt+Drag operations in ProTools.
- [tranQuilizr for VST, Windows] Fixes equalizing curve was incorrectly displayed when a project is reopened in SONAR.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes crashing bug when any band-solo is enabled.