A.O.M. has updated all their plugins to version 1.8.1.
New features and enhancements:
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Add "Modern II" a new limiting mode.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Support up to quality 10.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Reduce CPU load by 30-40%.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, VST3/AU/AAX] Support up to 12 channels symmetric I/O.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Support gain button control by MIDI note-on.
- [Windows Installer] Installer now includes required external library (Visual C++ Redistributable). Users no longer need to install the library separately.
- [All plugins] Reduce potential CPU spike caused by internal inter-thread lock.
- [VST3] Support soft bypass button, which is normally placed at out of plugin's window.
- [tranQuilizr] Simplify analyzer curve.
- [All plugins] Add "Copy System Stats to Clipboard" menu. It's helpful for troubleshooting.
- [tranQuilizr, AU] Compare button did not get active after touching equalizer/filter points in Logic Pro X.
- [Windows Installer] Some unnecessary file was left after uninstall.
- [Windows Installer] Installer sometimes failed to recognize required external library.
- [VST2/VST3, Windows] Shape of mouse cursor was not changed properly in Studio One 3.
- [VST3, OS X] Blank window in WaveLab 9.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, OS X] GUI placement bug in WaveLab 8.5 or earlier.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, VST3, Windows] GUI placement bug in Studio One 2.
- [VST3, Windows] Saved parameters did not get loaded in Reaper.
- [VST2, Windows] Windows size was not adjusted correctly in Cubase 7.
- [VST3] Fix a channel configuration report bug in some hosts.
- [All Plugins] Internal threshold of on/off type parameter is now set to 0.5.