30th January 2013
A Tasty Pixel has updated Audiobus, the inter-app audio routing system for iOS, to version 1.0.2.
New in Version 1.0.2:
- New preferences pane allowing users to choose between a 512 and 256 frame hardware buffer size:
- Choose 512 if you're experiencing stuttering audio.
- Choose 256 if you want the fastest response time for live play.
Only iPad 3, 4 and iPhone 5 default to 256 now, all other devices to 512.
- Apps are now sorted alphabetically in the input/output/effects pop-over windows.
- New status bar in the Audiobus main screen, showing current hardware buffer size and battery status. We don't want you to run out of juice in the middle of a jam.
- Some minor bug fixes.
30 Jan 2013 A Tasty Pixel updates Audiobus for iOS to v1.0.2
29 Mar 2013 Bit Shape updates TC-11 (1.8) with Audiobus
04 Jan 2013 Holderness Media updates Echo Pad to v1.2