6th May 2011
A.O.M. has released Stereo Imager D, a decorrelation-based Stereo Imager.
Common stereo imagers, which uses M/S processing, cannot retain stereo image in decomposed signal components. By using frequency-domain processing, Stereo Imager D can decompose input signal into Center/Left/Right channels and apply gains individually.
- Decorrelation-based Stereo Imager (not using M/S decomposition).
- Auto Gain.
- Phase Monitor (new in 1.3.0).
- Bypass (new in 1.3.0).
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64bit floating-point I/O.
- 64bit floating-point internal resolution.
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports).
- Compatible 32-bit VST interface on 32/64-bit Windows DAW.
Stereo Imager D costs $28 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
16 Sep 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.4
27 Aug 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.3
29 Jun 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to v1.5.2
12 May 2013 A.O.M. updates all plug-ins to 1.5.1
06 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Stereo Imager D
05 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Wave Shredder (VST Win)
04 May 2011 A.O.M. releases Invisible Limiter v1.3
13 Sep 2010 A.O.M. releases Invisible Limiter