28th November 2005
- BP Pad: A bowed pad with random LFO modulation on the filter. Play with the fade knob on the LFO to introduce the modulation gradually.
- Bunny: A pizzicato texture sound. Good on single notes. Note the very long delay that helps to get a more complex texture.
- Chamber: A bowed texture good on chords in the middle range. Try it with Hammer II and with the lowpass filter.
- Forever: An arpeggiated texture. Also good with the arpeggiator turned off. Try also to lower the LFO modulation on the filter for a more paddy sound.
- Game: A funny sound combining the arpeggiator and the Hammer 2. Most of the modules are synced, try different values to change the rhythm. Good on simple major or minor chords.
- Help Me: A noisy sound with delay. Try it with the arpeggiator on. Also try the Bow excitator instead of the Hammer.
- Smooth: A vocal-like sound very good for pads. Try different sync values on the LFO to change the modulation on the filter. Good for held bass notes.
- Snow: A complex sound good on single notes. Also very good for octave bass sounds.
The String Studio Theme Packs are free for all registered users of String Studio and can be downloaded from the AAS User Library site.