Ableton has updated Live 8 to version 8.3.2
Bug fix in 8.3.2:
- Fixed a bug with the Rewire engine which occurred with Live 8.3.1.
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added support for Mac OS 10.8 "Mountain Lion".
- Improved performance when recording many MIDI CC data into MIDI clips.
- The default takeover mode for control surfaces has been changed to "none" (this will only affect new installations).
- Minor changes for usage data reporting.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to degraded resolution of automation data when recording automation for VST plugins running in Novation's Automap shell.
- Fixed a bug which prevented samples from being opened in an external sample editor.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when importing two identical audio files into Live.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to two undo steps when freezing a track.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the save dialogue to disappear in OS X Lion.
- Under certain conditions, Live's splash screen wouldn't appear on OS X Lion.
- Opening an alias file of a Live set wouldn't work on OS X Lion.
- Fixed login problems in the SoundCloud uploader on Windows.
- Fixed a rare crash which could occur with automatic updates on certain Windows computers.