2nd July 2012
Ableton has updated Live 8 to version 8.3.2
Bug fix in 8.3.2:
- Fixed a bug with the Rewire engine which occurred with Live 8.3.1.
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added support for Mac OS 10.8 "Mountain Lion".
- Improved performance when recording many MIDI CC data into MIDI clips.
- The default takeover mode for control surfaces has been changed to "none" (this will only affect new installations).
- Minor changes for usage data reporting.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to degraded resolution of automation data when recording automation for VST plugins running in Novation's Automap shell.
- Fixed a bug which prevented samples from being opened in an external sample editor.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when importing two identical audio files into Live.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to two undo steps when freezing a track.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the save dialogue to disappear in OS X Lion.
- Under certain conditions, Live's splash screen wouldn't appear on OS X Lion.
- Opening an alias file of a Live set wouldn't work on OS X Lion.
- Fixed login problems in the SoundCloud uploader on Windows.
- Fixed a rare crash which could occur with automatic updates on certain Windows computers.
20 Nov 2013 Ableton releases Live 9.1 (Push updated too)
19 Nov 2013 Save 20% on all Ableton software
17 Sep 2013 Ableton announces Public Beta for Live 9.1
10 Sep 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.6
19 Jul 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.5
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4
17 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.1
09 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live to v9.0.2 (+9.0.3 beta)
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Push - Hardware Live Controller
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Live 9
02 Jul 2012 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.3.2
10 Apr 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.3
03 Feb 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.8
18 Jan 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.7
03 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release CAPSUN Trap pack