Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.3
7th July 2014
7th July 2014
Ableton has updated Live 9 to v9.1.3.
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for AKAI MPK225, MPK249, MPK261.
- Fixed an issue which caused CPU spikes when moving a MIDI note in a track containing certain Ableton devices with automated parameters while the transport is not playing.
- Fixed CPU overloads and audio artifacts which might occur when moving MIDI notes in the MIDI editor, if the track contained certain third-party VST plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that caused the active Control Scripts to be loaded again when activating an additional Control Surface.
- Enabling multiple tracks for recording and then triggering the Session Record button from the APC40 MKII would only record into the currently selected track instead of all armed tracks.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Max for Live devices from grabbing the APC40 Clip Matrix.
- Manual mappings for the APC40's Device Bank buttons would not work any more after pressing the device's Shift button.
- Fixed an issue on the Mackie Control Pro where the display would not show the parameter's values correctly, after previously enabling the level meters.
- Fixed a graphical glitch which could occur when changing an Arrangement track's vertical zoom level via the Mackie Control or a Max for Live device. Under certain conditions, this could also lead to a crash.
- Importing a Session View clip containing automation for a Max for Live device into another Live Set would create automation breakpoints in the Arrangement View.
- When loop is activated in the Arrangement View, MIDI sustain messages and other CC# messages would not be recorded reliably after the first loop iteration.
- Live would allocate an unusually high amount of RAM when rendering video with the 64-bit version on OS X.
- When configuring plug-in parameters, some sliders in Live's plug-in panel would not match the position of the respective parameter in the plug-in GUI.
- After installing a newly purchased Pack, Live would show an error message and the Pack couldn't be used until Live was authorized manually again.
- Text in deactivated clips was not readable with certain skins.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the plug-in window of a UAD Audio Unit by pressing the [ESC] key.
- Fixed a crash which might occur when renaming a Drum Rack pad while triggering another pad.
- Live could crash under certain conditions when running as a ReWire slave and creating a new Live Set without saving the previous Set.
- Under certain circumstances, Live would delete send automation or modulation envelopes from clips when exporting clips or tracks to the browser. Additionally, Live could crash when using the undo feature after such an export operation.
Changes for Push:
- Certain Max for Live devices which accessed the Push Touch Strip would not work properly.
Other Related News
25 Sep 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.525 Jul 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.407 Jul 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.310 Apr 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.214 Feb 2014 Ableton releases Dark Synth by Amazing Noises for Live04 Feb 2014 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.223 Jan 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.120 Nov 2013 Ableton releases Live 9.1 (Push updated too)19 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Save 20% on all Ableton software17 Sep 2013 Ableton announces Public Beta for Live 9.110 Sep 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.619 Jul 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.509 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.417 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.109 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live to v9.0.2 (+9.0.3 beta)06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Push - Hardware Live Controller06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Live 925 Oct 2012 Ableton announces "Live 9" and "Push" (Hardware Controller)
07 Apr 2013 Gerhard Behles - PUSHing Ableton into new territory25 Oct 2012 Fun and technology at Austin City Limits (ACL)21 Oct 2014 Heavyocity releases DM-307 for Ableton - Plus Free Pack & Discounts21 Oct 2014 SubBass Academy announces Free Ableton Live Training Open Day with Simone Tanda and Max Wheeler (London, UK)07 Oct 2014 J74 updates StepSequencer64 Groove Box Max For Live sequencing suite to v1.3.106 Oct 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Ableton Push/u-he Bazille Integration Pack25 Sep 2014 XMonsta releases PULL v2.0 - control VST & AU plugins and Max for Live Devices directly from your iPad19 Sep 2014 Detunized releases Wind Turbines as Live Pack & Broadcast WAV library13 Sep 2014 UplandToys updates Midular to v1.2 - Max for Live MIDI Effects Modules10 Sep 2014 Puremagnetik releases Mark Two Berlin - Electric Piano Soundset for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic18 Aug 2014 UplandToys updates Midular to v1.1 - Max for Live MIDI Effects Modules29 Jul 2014 XMonsta releases PULL – iPad Device Editor for Ableton Live and the Lemur App29 Jul 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Ultra Analog VA-2 / Ableton Push Integration Pack25 Jul 2014 UplandToys releases Midular (Max for Live)24 Jul 2014 J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.0 - adds new techniques for chord progression editing and for musical analysis18 Jul 2014 Sample Logic releases Rhythomatix for Ableton Live17 Jul 2014 Novation announces Launch Control XL15 Jul 2014 Twolegs Toneworks releases "Late Night Deep House Chords Vol. 1-3" Bundle for Ableton Live14 Jul 2014 AMZNoises releases Pulsor, the Strange Synth, for Max for Live09 Jul 2014 Puremagnetik releases Kardoni - ARP Omni Soundset for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic08 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Mabelton Audio releases "Summer Bundle 1" (Live / Push Integration Packs) - 40% Off22 Jun 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Integration Pack for Ableton Push and ReFX Nexus2