Ableton has updated Live 9 to v9.1.4, featuring the following bug fixes:
- Live would hang during launch when running as a ReWire Slave on Windows.
- Auxiliary audio outputs of certain VST plug-ins would not be delay-compensated any more.
- Observing or controlling the APC40 button matrix with a Max for Live device would not work after disabling the control surface.
- Live could crash when receiving an invalid MIDI note quantization value from a Max for Live device.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Filter Type and its automation (if existing) to be set to an incorrect type after converting Simpler to Sampler or vice-versa.