18th January 2012
Ableton recently updated Live to version 8.2.7.
Improvements and feature changes:
- There is a new entry in the Options menu: "Reduced Latency When Monitoring", which toggles latency compensation on and off for tracks which have input monitoring on. When enabled, input-monitored tracks will have the lowest possible latency but may be out of sync with some other tracks in your Set. When disabled, all tracks will be in sync, but input-monitored tracks may have higher latency. Before, the option was only available via the 'StrictDelayCompensation' options.txt, and was ON per default. It now defaults to OFF.
- When restarting after a crash, Live will now display a warning in the Help View if the crash was caused by an issue with a VST plug-in. Note: this is currently for Mac OS X only.
- Authorizing a full version of Live would sometimes activate a feature-limited version (Live Lite or Live Intro).
- Fixed a bug that prevented setting the start marker of an audio clip before the sample start.
- On Mac OS X, saving a Live Set could lead to an unresponsive Save dialog box, if the destination folder contained an alias file which points to an unavailable volume.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when importing a Drum Rack with a routing to a return track.
- 3 additional crashes were also fixed.
20 Nov 2013 Ableton releases Live 9.1 (Push updated too)
19 Nov 2013 Save 20% on all Ableton software
17 Sep 2013 Ableton announces Public Beta for Live 9.1
10 Sep 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.6
19 Jul 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.5
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4
17 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.1
09 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live to v9.0.2 (+9.0.3 beta)
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Push - Hardware Live Controller
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Live 9
02 Jul 2012 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.3.2
10 Apr 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.3
03 Feb 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.8
18 Jan 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.7
03 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release CAPSUN Trap pack