16th February 2007
Ableton has updated Live to v6.0.5 and also released the first beta of version 6.0.6.
Changes from Live 6.0.3 to 6.0.5
- Improved the 'Best' interpolation setting of the Sampler instrument.
- On Windows XP, Live can now address 3GB of memory in, if the /3GB flag is set according to this.
- Starting Live on Windows Vista would not longer disable AERO Glass.
- Several multi sample import improvements:
- Better handling of broken EXS files.
- Sorting imported multi sample parts list before saving Preset.
- Prevent buffer overflows on very long filenames/paths.
- Adding a particular Ableton effect on a multi core/processor computer could lead to a crash.
- Using Tap Tempo functionality on a multi core/processor computer could lead to a crash.
- Cropping a particular sample would lead to a crash.
- Flip parameter of the Gate device would not be saved in presets.
- Changing the value of Sampler's Morph filter could lead to a crash on an Intel-Mac.
- After installing or uninstalling a Live Pack from within the preferences dialog, the lower half of the Live Packs page would not longer visible.
- There was a problem with Instant mapping.
- After a rendering with Normalize enabled, the next rendering with Normalized disabled would render silence.
- When rendering a file with "Create Analysis File" enabled, the create asd file would not contain the correct loop and tempo setting.
- Under certain circumstances, a click on the "Device Activator" button of an Ableton effect or instrument could select the outer rack.
- When mapping a parameter to a toggle button on a MIDI controller, the parameter would not react to the button in if the ValueScaling mode was active.
- MIDI-Mapping Return tracks without mapping Arm-Buttons would not work.
- Under certain circumstances Live could crash when deleting a track with a VST or VSTi plug-in.
- when playing back very short samples, changing the transpose value of the Sampler instrument could lead to a crash.
- Doing Cancel in missing file search could lead to a high cpu load because an still running search operation.
- The cross fade mode 'Transition' would leak audio at extreme Positions.
- Under certain circumstances, deleting the Saturator effect device could lead to a crash.
Changes from Live 6.0.5 to 6.0.6b1
- Several text corrections.
- Fixed display problems with very wide windows on Mac. On a system with two 30" monitors it wasn't possible to resize the window to the entire width of both screens.
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4
17 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.1
09 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live to v9.0.2 (+9.0.3 beta)
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Push - Hardware Live Controller
06 Mar 2013 Ableton releases Live 9
02 Jul 2012 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.3.2
10 Apr 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.3
03 Feb 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.8
18 Jan 2012 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.7
23 Aug 2011 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.5
30 Mar 2011 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.2
14 Oct 2010 Ableton updates Live to v8.2.1
27 Sep 2010 Ableton updates Live to v8.2 and introduces Amp
09 Apr 2013 Novation announces LaunchPad S