8th December 2008
Access Music has announced that it has updated the Virus TI Software to v2.7.5. This is a feature and maintenance release and is recommended for every Virus TI owner.
- SE: Stuck notes when switching from single to multi mode while playing (fixed).
- DR: (Mac) Suspend kills Virus Control connected (fixed).
- SE: Input was mono on odd parts in multi mode (fixed).
- IN: Vocoder and input patch examples added to default patch set MIDI files.
- VC: Crash in Protools when TI is switched off (fixed).
- VC: Visual warning when USB packages arrive to late at hardware.
- HI: Stuck notes when using TIK/Polar/Snow MIDI Out (fixed).
- VC: ProTools: multiple parameter changes when tweaking e.g. Pan in partbar (fixed).
- VC: Snow plugin showed parameters for 16 parts instead of 4 (fixed).
- SE: Clicks on stop of sequencer while dist. is on rectifier or hi/low pass (fixed).
- VC: Section Locking did not lock LFO Clock and Rate (fixed).
- DR: Improved behaviour and performance with 64 samples on Mac.
- VC: improved warning message on I/O configuration problems.
- HI: "Interpolation" shows up as a wavetable oscillator parameter.
- VC: Polski language in OS X made Logic crash when instantiating VC (fixed).
27 Oct 2011 Access Music releases OS 4.5.3 for Virus TI
04 Apr 2011 Access Music releases Virus TIOS 4.5 Public Beta
14 Jan 2011 Access Music unveils Virus TI OS 4.5
12 Jun 2010 Access Music releases Virus TI OS4 v4.0.5.01
25 Feb 2010 Access Music releases Virus TI OS4 Public Beta
14 Jan 2010 Access Music announces OS4 for Virus TI
25 Aug 2009 Access Music releases Virus TI OS v126.96.36.199
13 May 2009 Access Music releases Virus TI OS3
08 Dec 2008 Access Music updates Virus TI Software to v2.7.5
03 Sep 2008 Access Music updates Virus TI OS to v2.7.3
18 Jan 2008 Access Music announces Virus TI Snow
19 Sep 2007 Access Music releases Virus TI OS v2.5.1
17 May 2007 Access updates Virus TI OS to v2.0.5
26 Mar 2014 Plughugger releases "Virus TI Blue"