Access Music has announced that it has updated the Virus TI Software to v2.7.5. This is a feature and maintenance release and is recommended for every Virus TI owner.
- SE: Stuck notes when switching from single to multi mode while playing (fixed).
- DR: (Mac) Suspend kills Virus Control connected (fixed).
- SE: Input was mono on odd parts in multi mode (fixed).
- IN: Vocoder and input patch examples added to default patch set MIDI files.
- VC: Crash in Protools when TI is switched off (fixed).
- VC: Visual warning when USB packages arrive to late at hardware.
- HI: Stuck notes when using TIK/Polar/Snow MIDI Out (fixed).
- VC: ProTools: multiple parameter changes when tweaking e.g. Pan in partbar (fixed).
- VC: Snow plugin showed parameters for 16 parts instead of 4 (fixed).
- SE: Clicks on stop of sequencer while dist. is on rectifier or hi/low pass (fixed).
- VC: Section Locking did not lock LFO Clock and Rate (fixed).
- DR: Improved behaviour and performance with 64 samples on Mac.
- VC: improved warning message on I/O configuration problems.
- HI: "Interpolation" shows up as a wavetable oscillator parameter.
- VC: Polski language in OS X made Logic crash when instantiating VC (fixed).