25th March 2014
accSone has released crusherX-Mac! 5, (actually 5.10) for Mac OS X.
Native 64-bit support is provided and this enables the enhancement of grain lengths and modulation depths up to 60sec. It open the door towards huge, massive and long lasting evolving sound clouds. The UI was reworked to integrate better into professional DAWs and gives a better feedback on special settings. There is more space reserved for the Physical-Modeling and Cloud-Visualization controls, the mixer controls and level meters are better accessible. Several background assistances ensures quicker workflows (there is e.g. an automatic setting of the filter mode if certain modulation modification are done by the user). This saves your time and creates more joy on your sound investigation. The new morphing of presets / programs feature enables to morph between pre-stored plug-in programs without adding additional load to the CPU.
Changes in crusherX-Mac! 64-bit 5.10:
- Ports crusherX-Mac! to native 64-bit, 32-bit version is no longer supported.
- Adds longer grain delay and grain lengths up to 60sec due to 64-bit support.
- Improves UX, enhance workflows and UI Skins.
- Adds background logic that provides useful setting adjustments on changing parameters.
- Updates presets for multichannel output.
- Adds preset change and morphing feature (change presets via UI, MIDI and parameter).
- Adds storage of control assignment window position.
- Adds standard menu popups for item selection.
- Fixes volume slider manual editing bug.
- Fixes save/load dialog bug.
- Fixes several crashes under Logic and Live.
- Improves install procedure to make it more flexible for the user.
- Reduces footprint by merging stereo and surround (3D) versions together.
- Reduces footprint of the program data (faster program loading).
crusherX-Mac! 5 is available in the accSone shop for €179.00 (including 19% VAT).
Download the free demo at: mac.crusher-x.com