accSone has released new versions of crusherX-Live! (v4.10) and crusherX-Studio! (v2.10)
crusherX-Live! (€179) is a stand alone synthesizer application whose powerful real-time granular synthesizer algorithm enables you to synthesize very complex sounds and cool multi-channel waves. crusherX-Live! distills and transforms sounds quite radically. Based on traditional granular synthesis, crusherX-Live! can be used as a synthesizer or as a versatile effects unit.
crusherX-Studio! (€279) is the pure and native VST plugin version of crusherX-Live!
Both updates share most of these changes:
- Multi CPU support.
- Vapor Overdrive section with free definable overdrive curve.
- 4 more DCOs.
- MIDI/Joystick/VSTParameter Controller assignment rework. New learn functionality (right Click on controller). Each UI element can now be assigned to any MIDI/Joystick/VSTParam controller.
- Spline Modulation.
- Modulation visualization on Vapor panels.
- Increase from 100 to 500 Generators.
- Increase from 10 to 100 Grains per Generator.
- Switch from mono to multichannel granular processing.
- Stereo input/sampler/DCO.
- Switch from 32-bit integer to double processing - much more headroom, much more sound precision.
- Make Vista and Windows7 ready.
- Add new context sensitive help system.
- Move to MSI Installer.
- Remove Spline Editing/Loading crash.
- Add resizable Spline Edit windows.
- Table interpolation improves sound, less artifacts on DCOs and vapor section.
- Change Splash to accSone brand.
- Add accSone and additional skins.
- VSTBridges can send MIDI and VST Parameters to the crusher.
- Make VSTBridges VST 2.4 compatible.