Acidgrooves has announced its Plug-In Front Plate Customization Service.
"We have created this unique service to give our customers the opportunity of having a unique custom faceplate on any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins", says the Groovesters.
The service will allow existing and new customers the possibility of having the front plate of any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins customized with any background, drawing, texture, picture, or anything else they can imagine - your Band or Studio Logo, a gig photo, or maybe your cat's picture, etc.
The Service will have a fixed price of $30, once an order has been placed it will be delivered in no more than 10 days.
How the service works:
- Buy any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins.
- Open a new support ticket with the title "Customization Request for [PLUGIN-NAME]".
- The Acidgrooves Team will create a new Invoice for $30.
- Once payment has been received we will send you the plug-in template design files (PNG or PSD).
- Customize the template to your liking.
- Send us back the personalized files.
- We compile the custom version of the Plug-In and send it back to you.
What about updates?
- Once a plug-in update is released we will send to our customized plug-in customers updated versions as soon as possible.
18 Oct 2013 Acidgrooves releases DSP SDK
22 Aug 2013 Acidgrooves Announces 50% Discount Sale
04 Jul 2013 Acidgrooves announces Audio Plug-Ins Store App