18th October 2013
Acidgrooves has released the Acidgrooves DSP SDK, an extensive C++ library of algorithms for audio processing with complete facilities for filtering, mixing, and dynamics processing, including advanced low-level DSP functions and control blocks.
The Algorithms provided include support for cross platform integration and distribution.
The Acidgrooves DSP SDK will be available on two licensing schemes: dynamic linking and source code, and they have three different packages that cover everything from basic DSP to full Black-Box exploration testing.
The SDK is available for all companies looking to invest in a complete DSP solution, the commercial license allows for distribution in any number of software or hardware products, and is particularly suited for Audio Plug-Ins and Desktop Apps.
Acidgrooves DSP SDK Features:
- Portable C++.
- Standard Coding Interface across modules.
- Cross Platform compilation facilities.
- 2 Licensing schemes: Full Source Code or Dynamic Linking for lower entry cost.
- 3 Different licensing packages: Basic, Complete & Premium.
- Example projects for Xcode, Visual Studio (2010 & 2012), Code Blocks.
- RAII pattern of programming.
- Latest release is always tested in Xcode, Visual Studio, and Linux.
- Test Bed Audio Plug-In for quick prototyping.
- Developed with Continuous Integration (CI) in mind, access is provided via a controlled GIT repository with master, stable, and develop branches always available.
- 32 & 64-bit capabilities.
- 100% compatible with the JUCE C++ Library for GUI development.
More information: Acidgrooves DSP SDK.
18 Oct 2013 Acidgrooves releases DSP SDK
22 Aug 2013 Acidgrooves Announces 50% Discount Sale
04 Jul 2013 Acidgrooves announces Audio Plug-Ins Store App