Acon Digital has updated both the Standard and the Premium Edition of its audio editor Acoustica to version 5.0.51.
The changes are:
- ASIO is now supported also in the Standard Edition.
- VST scanning is now done out-of-process to prevent incompatible plug-ins from crashing Acoustica.
- Several instances of Acoustica can now be open at the same time.
Furthermore, the following bugs were fixed:
- Wizards looked messy when the main window application window was very small.
- Flickering when resizing wizard windows.
- The frequency range was not correct in the offline spectrum analysis when using linear frequency scale.
- Random crashes in the batch processing when using the denoiser in the processing chain.
- Seeking during playback by clicking in waveform sometimes caused the playback to stop prematurely.