6th December 2012
Acon Digital has updated the free Basic Edition as well as the Standard and Premium Editions of its audio editor Acoustica to version 5.0.60. The latest build has among other improvements been optimized for touch devices and Windows 8. The Basic Edition now also includes DC offset removal and RIAA phono deemphasis filtering as offline processing tools.
Further changes are:
- Improved touch support, such as smooth two-finger zooming.
- Improved support for high DPI modes.
- Added option to use large toolbar icons.
- Added phono deemphasis filter to Acoustica Basic Edition (previously only available in Standard and Premium Editions).
- Added DC offset removal to Acoustica Basic Edition (previously only available in Standard and Premium Editions).
- Added export options for FLAC.
- Several minor bug fixes.