18th June 2014
Acon Digital has released version 1.5.3 of Acon Digital DeVerberate, a plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation present in recorded material. The new version has a completely redesigned dark and minimalistic visual appearance and supports visual themes.
The audio quality has been improved and DeVerberate now suppresses the first reflections to a greater extent. Undo and redo as well as A and B settings buttons simplifies the workflow along with a new preset manager that allows presets to be exported and imported from XML files.
- New visual appearance.
- Support for visual themes.
- Improved suppression of the first reflections.
- New preset manager with XML export and import.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- A and B settings for quick comparisons.
- Further bug fixes and minor improvements.
The update is free for all DeVerberate customers and is available from the DeVerberate product page.