The update includes the following quality and usability improvements:
- DeNoise now reduces broadband noise even more effectively. The center frequency, bandwidth and filter slope of the current band is displayed as cursor information when modifying filter band settings in the emphasis filter editor.
- DeHum can now process up to 96 harmonics and passes the Audio Unit validation on OS X Mavericks (v10.9).
- DeClip contains audio quality improvements and is better at reconstructing high frequency content.
Also included are several minor bug fixes, including the following:
- The plug-ins now show up as stereo plug-ins in Reaper when using Audio Units on OS X.
- DeHum now resets its internal state properly so that previous audio data don't affect the output when the same instance of the plug-in is used for other audio material.
The update is free for all Restoration Suite customers and the new version is available from the Restoration Suite product page.