13th December 2013
The update includes the following fixes and usability improvements:
- The emphasis curve editor in DeNoise now always displays center frequencies, bandwidths and slopes numerically as cursor information when modifying filter bands.
- Flat package format on OS X with certificate now avoids Gatekeeper alert.
- Support for also OS X 10.6 (and up to current 10.9).
- The knobs are now using linear vertical movements.
- Fixed issue with adaption time knob in DeNoise being incorrectly deactivated.
- Fixed issue with the threshold lock toggle button in DeClip needing two clicks to toggle.
- Minor GUI design improvements.
The update is free for all Restoration Suite customers and the new version is available from the Restoration Suite product page.