10th June 2008
Acon Digital Media has announced the release of AudioLiquid Converter, a new application for Windows that converts and processes multiple audio files, complete folder structures or CD tracks with a minimum of mouse clicks.
AudioLiquid Converter helps users handle the multitude of different audio file formats. It converts audio quickly and with great ease of use to a desired target format. Audio can be imported from audio CDs or complete folder structures as well as from audio or video files. After defining the target format and, if desired, adding any number of processing tools, a single mouse click is sufficient to convert and process complete music collections. Furthermore, the integrated audio CD burner lets users create audio CDs without leaving the program.
The integrated processing tools range from high frequency synthesis for restoration of strongly compressed audio files to equalizing and dynamic processing. The support for third party VST and DirectX plug-ins allows users to further extend the integrated processing capabilities.
Supported Audio Formats: wav, mp3, wma, ogg, au, aiff (only import), avi (only import), wmv (only import).
- Batch processing - audio format conversion, sample format conversion or processing of several audio files with a minimum of user interaction.
- Playback through any windows compatible audio device.
Processing Tools and Plug-ins:
- Supports DirectX audio plug-ins.
- Supports VST plug-ins.
- Integrated effects:
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments.
- Six band full parametric equalizer with graphical display of the frequency response.
- Synthesis of high frequency components gives life to old recordings.
- Stereo enhancer.
- Dynamic processor with graphical input.
- Real-time preview on most of the effects.
- Effect chain editor.
- Preset manager allows you to store user presets for all effect.
- High quality sample format conversion.
- Dithering and noise shaping.
Reads and writes the following file formats:
- Ogg Vorbis format (ogg).
- Wave Audio format (wav).
- Windows Media Audio (wma).
- MPEG Layer 3 (mp3).
- Sun Audio format (au).
Reads the following file formats:
- AIFF (Macintosh audio files).
Imports audio tracks from the following video file formats:
- MPEG video (mpg, mpeg).
- Windows Media Video (wmv).
- Audio Video Interleave (avi - additional codec may be required).
- Supports the LAME Codec (mp3) if installed.
- Edit file meta information such as title and artist for the formats mp3 (ID3Tag), wav and ogg.
Audio CD creation and import
- Burn audio CDs.
- Disc At Once burning (DAO) for gap-less recording.
- Support buffer under-run protection schemes.
- CD Import.
Import audio tracks from CDs:
- FreeDB support (title and album information from Internet data base).
Pricing and Availability
AudioLiquid Converter is available for $29.90 through electronic delivery on the Acon Digital Media web site. A 30-day trial version is available.
15 Nov 2013 Acon Digital updates Restoration Suite to v1.1.0
09 Sep 2013 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v6.0.12
26 Jul 2013 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v6.0.10
26 Jun 2013 Acon Digital updates Restoration Suite to v1.0.4
29 Jan 2013 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v5.0.63
06 Dec 2012 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v5.0.60
07 Sep 2012 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v5.0.59
15 May 2012 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v5.0.51
15 Mar 2012 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v5.0.46
20 Jan 2012 Acon Digital updates Acoustica to 5.0.43
18 Nov 2010 Acon Digital Media releases Acoustica 5
18 Jul 2008 Acon Digital Media releases AudioLava Premium