Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 6 to version 6.0 build 188.
Changes in Build 188:
- Fix for automation recording on the Acoustica Effects.
- Made text white on Acoustica Effects for better visibility.
- Bulletproofing based user crash records.
- Installer was setting the wrong library path.
- Mixcraft 6 was not copying Mixcraft 5 settings over on the initial run.
Changes in Build 187:
- Made library load code much much faster. (Can handle tons of lib files now).
- Fixed bug with ability to turn on guitar tuner on master track and text track from menu.
- Fixed bug where you could delete a clip while dragging it via the delete key.
- Control surface fix > Can no longer do undo/redo while mouse is down.
- Installer now writes custom buy URL, default language and other items to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE... as installer runs in admin mode, but the software does not. This will help affiliates and installing to computers in other languages, besides English.
- Fix for a few other track menu items for track types that should not have had them available.
- Fixed bug where it show a dialog asking if you want to delete an item even If it was part of the built in library.
- Can now type Chinese characters in to the edit dialog.
- Bulletproofing for automatic marker wizard.
Changes in Build 185:
- Library download crash fixed.
- Fixes to stub installer.
- Language changes/updates.
- Fixed trim silence and crop to loop.
- Added Rewire DLL to install.
- Added preference to disable/enable ReWire.
- Noise Reduction fixes.
- Computer Keyboard support for VSTs.
- Added some SEM files for VB3, MinimogueVA and Messiah.
- Arm menu always shows selected device.
- Fix for duplicating a track in a soloed SubMix.
- Removed send knob for instrument output tracks.
- Recording caret was being reset based on snap settings.
- Video align clips dialog redone and fixed.
- Fix for live MIDI to external device not filtering devices/channels properly.
- Was able to change/edit frozen tracks.
- Was able to edit recording clips.
- Render selection was not working for clips that were not project tempo adjusted.
- Bullet proofing for some bad and extremely naughty VSTs.