Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 6 to version 6.1 build 201.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b201:
- Fixed the anti-aliasing filter for going from 48k to 44k or odd sample rate changes.
- Temporarily removed MIDI routing from FX dialog on Virtual Instrument track (Not part of original design).
- Now defaulting wavert formats to stereo for exclusive mode drop down.
- Fix for recording automation crash with acoustica effects.
- Fix for non obey project tempo clips with non-120 tempos stopping too early.
- Fix for 24 bit wavert exclusive playback and recording mode.
- No longer add our own FX to VSTIgnore.ini file. Only add crashing plugins to VSTIgnore.ini now.
- Pro Studio - Added the 31 band presets back in.
- Fix for Freeze not always rendering enough data.
- Fix for left side piano note resize with snap on.
- Added more compatibility for plugins such as Garritan.
- Library fix for importing sound from track.
- Bulletproofing various rare crash cases.
- Fixed flaw for loading MIDI file with key info.
- Fix for crash with bad audio device format.
- Fix for loading incomplete/corrupted library file.
- Force correct extension when mixing down to avi or wmv.
- Library loops now preview forever (Or at least a long time).