Acousticsamples has released C7 Grand, a new UVI Workstation powered library based on a Yamaha C7 Grand piano. The C7 is the biggest of the C series (227cm / 7'6") and is one of the most used pianos as it is present on many concert stages, in studios and at prestigious music events.
- Microphones: The C7 Grand has been sampled with 3 pairs of microphones carefully phase aligned. You can load, enable and control the volume of each of them.
- Resonances: The C7 Grand has two very advanced types of resonances simulations, the resonances on pedal down and the sympathetic resonances.
- The pedals: The C7 Grand features some advanced pedal features: Repedal, Sostenuto and Half pedal.
- MIDI response: We created a complete set of tools to tweak the velocity and volume response to make sure it fits your digital piano and your playing style.
- Tuning: the C7 Grand allows you to completely tune the piano, note by note, octave by octave or the whole piano at the same time.
- Preferences: of course, and just like our other libraries, you have full control over the sound of the library and can enable and disable every feature.
- Lossless compression: The C7 Grand is using the popular FLAC lossless compression format (UVI Workstation 2.5.2 is required to use it) to increase the streaming performances and loading time without losing any audio quality. You also save space, a lot, the library goes from 14GB uncompressed to 2,41GB.
You can learn more about the C7 Grand, listen to audio demos and watch the presentation video on the C7 Grand page.