15th January 2007
Acustica Audio has updated Nebula2 Free to v1.2.720.
Changes since v1.2.711:
- Bug fix - tail size returned to the host (please verify that Cubase4 is working now).
- Bug fix - resume command is supported, in Wavelab 5 if you stop the player tails are cleared.
- Bug fix - different IDs for each plug, blocking bug for PT. PLEASE NOTE THAT SAVED SONG WILL NOT LOAD NEBULA2 BECAUSE ID NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT NOW. Work-around: save each plug session (save bank or save effect) in each song before upgrading to the new version.
- Bug fix - multithread support in Sonar. Tested using a Pentium Duo 1.8Ghz, Asio4ALL & Sonar 6 demo (multiprocessor enabled).
- Bug fix: hard crashes, system halt, drop outs for 48Khz, 96Khz and 64Khz.
- Bug fix: reverb issue fixed for 64Khz frequency rate.
- Bug fix: hard crashes, system halt when loading reverbs using the standard dll.
- Initial diagnostic bug fix (it caused strange crashes before).
- Gain-in and gain-out range between -oo and +6dB (before it was limited to 0dB).
10 Dec 2010 Acustica Audio releases Nebula3 Pro AU for Mac
16 Dec 2009 Acustica Audio updates Nebula3 Free to v1.3.363
15 Jan 2007 Acustica Audio updates Nebula2 Free to v1.2.720
08 Jan 2007 Acustica Audio releases Nebula2 Free v1.2.711