3rd April 2007
Admiral Quality has announced the release of version 1.0 of of Poly-Ana, the analog model polyphonic synthesizer.
Poly-Ana is available for Windows in the VST format (instrument and effect versions included) and costs $129.95. A demo version is available and the evaluation period has been reset so if you already tried it in Beta you can try it again, fully functioning for one week.
Changes in Poly-Ana v1.00:
- Rearranged presets and added 58 new, for a complete bank of 128 presets. More free soundbanks will be made available soon.
- Changed Auth box text prompt.
- Fixed program name not updating on host when program or bank loaded.
- Fixed .pap and .pab program loading problems with patches saved from non-compliant hosts with >24 character names.
- Moved Auth dialog into resume function to prevent crashes, hung audio drivers, when loading projects in some hosts while Poly-Ana is unauthorized.
- Added file overwrite confirmation to program and bank file save dialogs.
- Fixed "short circuit" bug between Env2->Env3.
- Evaluation Reset. If you already tried it in Beta you can try it again for another week.
02 Dec 2013 Admiral Quality half price sale till year end
07 Dec 2012 Admiral Quality Holiday Half Price Sale
04 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.13
01 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.12
11 Mar 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.11
27 Feb 2008 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.1
03 Apr 2007 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.0