Admiral Quality has updated the Poly-Ana beta to v0.30.
Changes since v0.22:
- Significant performance optimizations. CPU load reduced by 25% - 35% from version 0.10.
- Stability bugs FIXED? Test please...
- Fixed click from envelope retriggering during Release stage when "Vel Level" was non-zero.
- Damper pedal was inverted. Fixed.
- Polyphony knob always showing 6 on editor open fixed.
- LFO 2 Rate knob always showing zero on editor open fixed.
- Oscillator Semitone knob was missing value +23. Fixed.
- Added MIDI CC# map to program data. Right-click controls to set MIDI CC#s.
- Added save/load of default MIDI CC# map as well as to .pam (Poly-Ana MIDI Map) files.
- Programs and banks now saved as "chunks" by host. Note that .fxp and .fxb files from older version of Poly-Ana should still load in most hosts.
- Expanded Poly-Ana program file format, replaced .polyana with .pap (Poly-Ana program) and .pab (Poly-Ana bank) files. Old .polyana files from previous versions WILL still load.
- Implemented MIDI "all notes off" and "all sound off" controllers.
- Prevented opening of more than one file open/save dialog at a time.
- Quality setting was accidentally inverted at version 0.20. Fixed.
- Crash when Polyphony set to 12 voices fixed.