29th November 2006
Admiral Quality has updated the Poly-Ana beta to v0.30.
Changes since v0.22:
- Significant performance optimizations. CPU load reduced by 25% - 35% from version 0.10.
- Stability bugs FIXED? Test please...
- Fixed click from envelope retriggering during Release stage when "Vel Level" was non-zero.
- Damper pedal was inverted. Fixed.
- Polyphony knob always showing 6 on editor open fixed.
- LFO 2 Rate knob always showing zero on editor open fixed.
- Oscillator Semitone knob was missing value +23. Fixed.
- Added MIDI CC# map to program data. Right-click controls to set MIDI CC#s.
- Added save/load of default MIDI CC# map as well as to .pam (Poly-Ana MIDI Map) files.
- Programs and banks now saved as "chunks" by host. Note that .fxp and .fxb files from older version of Poly-Ana should still load in most hosts.
- Expanded Poly-Ana program file format, replaced .polyana with .pap (Poly-Ana program) and .pab (Poly-Ana bank) files. Old .polyana files from previous versions WILL still load.
- Implemented MIDI "all notes off" and "all sound off" controllers.
- Prevented opening of more than one file open/save dialog at a time.
- Quality setting was accidentally inverted at version 0.20. Fixed.
- Crash when Polyphony set to 12 voices fixed.
02 Dec 2013 Admiral Quality half price sale till year end
07 Dec 2012 Admiral Quality Holiday Half Price Sale
04 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.13
01 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.12
11 Mar 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.11
27 Feb 2008 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.1
03 Apr 2007 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.0