19th February 2007
Admiral Quality has released beta version 0.90 of Poly-Ana. Poly-Ana is now "feature-complete" and includes a new VST effect version as well as the regular VST instrument version.
Beta 0.90 is "Release Candidate 1", there may be further releases in the 0.9x series to address possible bug fixes and the 1.0 release will follow that, not before March 1st.
- Poly-Ana is now a VSTi synthesizer (Poly-Ana.dll) and a VSTfx effect (Poly-AnaFX.dll).
- Fixed processor compatibility bug.
- Added hold (damper) button to GUI, right of keyboard.
- VSTi version: INPUT-1 and INPUT-2 buttons on the filters now add tracking of monophonic keyboard performances on 2 extra MIDI channels.
- Fixed buzzing sound from resonant filters in -12dB/Oct mode when cutoff raised too high.
- Playing the GUI keyboard now sends velocity to MIDI output.
- Fixed compatibility issues on some CPUs.
- Added more presets.
The beta introductory offer to save $60 off the regular price of $129.95 is still valid until the release of v1.0.
02 Dec 2013 Admiral Quality half price sale till year end
07 Dec 2012 Admiral Quality Holiday Half Price Sale
04 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.13
01 Jul 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.12
11 Mar 2008 Admiral Quality updates Poly-Ana to v1.11
27 Feb 2008 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.1
03 Apr 2007 Admiral Quality releases Poly-Ana v1.0