17th December 2013
Adobe has updated Premiere Pro CC to v7.2. This release brings multiple performance enhancements and several new features. In addition, SpeedGrade, Prelude, Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Anywhere have all received updates, offering video pros an ever-improving integrated workflow.
- Voice-over recording directly in the Timeline has been enhanced.
- A pre-roll overlay in the Program Monitor counting down to the time when recording will start.
- The ability to pre-roll before the sequence start time.
- A new dedicated voice-over record button which can be added to the Audio Track header, and includes pre-roll functionality.
- A red record status indicator in the Program Monitor when recording is taking place, including a count-out to the end of a recording when an Out Point has been set.
- Multiple Media Browser panels can be open at once for browsing multiple projects or locations simultaneously.
- Clip selection overrides track targeting for multiple editing commands (such as Match Frame, Mark Clip, Lift/Extract, Add Edit, etc.).
- Single camera multi-cam only shows single camera in the Source and Program Monitors.
- A sequence can be created by dragging media to an empty Timeline panel.
- The Ripple Delete command can be used with an In/Out range set in a sequence.
- Mercury Transmit can output a Dolby E stream for external hardware decoding.
- AVCi100 .mov files can be smart-rendered to MXF-wrapped AVCi100.
- OpenCL performance has been improved.
- The active source clip name is shown on multi-cam clips used in a sequence.
- With a sequence or sequences selected in the Project Panel, a new project can be created from just those sequences by using File > Export > Selection as Premiere Pro project.
- Markers can be exported from any asset or sequence to a document, as a .csv or .html file with thumbnails.
- Clip markers can be added to selected clips in the timeline without needing to load them into the Source Monitor.
- Multicam sequences can be created with a custom preset for switched audio.
- Playback performance with XAVC 60p 4K media using Matrox hardware has been improved.
- OP1a formats can be used for preview renders.
- Improved AVC-Ultra support.
- OMF export improvements, especially when working with adaptive audio tracks.
17 Dec 2013 Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to v7.2
05 Nov 2013 Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to v7.1
13 Sep 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.2
19 Jul 2012 Adobe updates Audition CS6 to v5.0.1
28 May 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.1
07 Nov 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.2
20 Sep 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.1
08 Dec 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.3
09 Nov 2010 Adobe releases Audition for Mac Public Beta
05 Oct 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.2
29 Jun 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.1
12 Apr 2010 Adobe announces Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
09 Dec 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.1
11 Nov 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.0