19th July 2012
Adobe has updated Audition CS6 to version 5.0.1, which addresses several bugs. Many were minor workflow issues, but a few could cause Audition to crash under certain circumstances.
Bugs fixed in Adobe Audition CS6 5.0.1 update:
- APE files with metadata inserted by other editors cause Audition to crash (Windows).
- If previous session directory no longer exists, Audition leaves the Folder Location field empty.
- Multitrack fades no longer respect the fade type preference. (Worked in CS5.5).
- Audition may crash when users choose to create unique copies of selected MT regions.
- Playback stutters when creating a unique copy of a clip while right-click dragging.
- Channel Mix settings not honored on export when not exposed in dialog.
- EUCON Soft Key set contains keys that do nothing.
- Session Tempo broken on systems using commas instead of decimal points.
- Bounce to New Track > Selected Track bounces AFTER passing through track output.
- If a favorite was recorded on subset of channels, the favorite will fail if those channels are disabled.
- Sending a stereo bus side-chained to a mono track may crash the application.
- UAD-2 plug-ins missing from Windows Effects menu.
- Audition may crash on launch when CoolType encounters certain installed fonts (Mac).