19th July 2012
Adobe has updated Audition CS6 to version 5.0.1, which addresses several bugs. Many were minor workflow issues, but a few could cause Audition to crash under certain circumstances.
Bugs fixed in Adobe Audition CS6 5.0.1 update:
- APE files with metadata inserted by other editors cause Audition to crash (Windows).
- If previous session directory no longer exists, Audition leaves the Folder Location field empty.
- Multitrack fades no longer respect the fade type preference. (Worked in CS5.5).
- Audition may crash when users choose to create unique copies of selected MT regions.
- Playback stutters when creating a unique copy of a clip while right-click dragging.
- Channel Mix settings not honored on export when not exposed in dialog.
- EUCON Soft Key set contains keys that do nothing.
- Session Tempo broken on systems using commas instead of decimal points.
- Bounce to New Track > Selected Track bounces AFTER passing through track output.
- If a favorite was recorded on subset of channels, the favorite will fail if those channels are disabled.
- Sending a stereo bus side-chained to a mono track may crash the application.
- UAD-2 plug-ins missing from Windows Effects menu.
- Audition may crash on launch when CoolType encounters certain installed fonts (Mac).
13 Sep 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.2
19 Jul 2012 Adobe updates Audition CS6 to v5.0.1
28 May 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.1
07 Nov 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.2
20 Sep 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.1
08 Dec 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.3
09 Nov 2010 Adobe releases Audition for Mac Public Beta
05 Oct 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.2
29 Jun 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.1
12 Apr 2010 Adobe announces Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
09 Dec 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.1
11 Nov 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.0
19 Dec 2008 Adobe updates Audition to v3.0.1
10 Jul 2008 Adobe releases Audition 3 Fix for Vista 64-bit