27th September 2012
Adobe has updated Audition CS6 to version 5.0.2 for Mac OS X and Windows. This update fixes several bugs discovered after release that could not be fixed in time for the earlier patch, and cleans up a few odds and ends to ensure Audition is fully compatible for use on Windows 8.
Primary bug fixes:
- Metronone may skip or stutter.
- Windows registry entry missing backslash in path.
- Eucon/Avid Artist control surface touchscreen: Control of Surround Panner does not work.
- Bounce to New Track > Selected Track: New track is now based on channelization of source track.
- Windows 8: Third-party drivers do not have a valid WHQL signature.
- CD Burning: Removed 78 minute limit from CD Layout.
- Audition may crash on Mac when exporting to OMF.
- Audition may crash when attempting to bounce a track with a channelization that does not match the Master track.
05 Nov 2013 Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to v7.1
13 Sep 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.2
19 Jul 2012 Adobe updates Audition CS6 to v5.0.1
28 May 2012 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS6 to v6.0.1
07 Nov 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.2
20 Sep 2011 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.5.1
08 Dec 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.3
09 Nov 2010 Adobe releases Audition for Mac Public Beta
05 Oct 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.2
29 Jun 2010 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.1
12 Apr 2010 Adobe announces Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
09 Dec 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.1
11 Nov 2009 Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS4 to v4.2.0
19 Dec 2008 Adobe updates Audition to v3.0.1