27th September 2012
Adobe has updated Audition CS6 to version 5.0.2 for Mac OS X and Windows. This update fixes several bugs discovered after release that could not be fixed in time for the earlier patch, and cleans up a few odds and ends to ensure Audition is fully compatible for use on Windows 8.
Primary bug fixes:
- Metronone may skip or stutter.
- Windows registry entry missing backslash in path.
- Eucon/Avid Artist control surface touchscreen: Control of Surround Panner does not work.
- Bounce to New Track > Selected Track: New track is now based on channelization of source track.
- Windows 8: Third-party drivers do not have a valid WHQL signature.
- CD Burning: Removed 78 minute limit from CD Layout.
- Audition may crash on Mac when exporting to OMF.
- Audition may crash when attempting to bounce a track with a channelization that does not match the Master track.