Adobe has updated Premiere Pro CS5 to version 5.0.3.
- Adds Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) support for the NVIDIA Quadro 5000m card (Windows) and the NVIDIA Quadro 4000 card (Mac).
- Custom effect UI performance enhancements.
- Improved performance when switching between Adobe Premiere Pro and other applications.
- Fixed issue where custom action safe guides shift position during direct manipulation.
- Fixed issue where double clicking a title opens the Source Monitor panel instead of the Titler panel when the Project panel is in Icon view.
- Fixed issue where importer XDCAM HD does not support Nexio 4:2:0 MXF files.
- Fixed issue where shared network media gets re-indexed by every system that accesses the media.
- Fixed issue where UI becomes non-responsive when loading projects that require MPEG indexing.
- Made improvements to stability of Capture on Windows.
- Fixed issue with Mercury Playback Engine using GPU acceleration where dissolves were not behaving correctly when opacity keyframes are present.
- Fixed issue with Mercury Playback Engine using GPU acceleration where the Crop effect renders incorrectly when media is scaled to frame size.
- Fixed issue where preview rendering gets stuck in a loop state.
- Fixed issue where canceling an export sample does not cancel the render and could cause other export problems.
- Fixed an issue where audio is not exported via SDI when using Export to Tape.
- Fixed issue where master clips imported into projects using Final Cut Pro XML import are stripped of their unique identifiers.
- Fixed issue where editing is sluggish in long sequences containing transitions.
- Fixed issue where ProRes files or animation MOVs are unusable when the Cineform MOV importer is installed.