7th March 2014
ADSR has released Bassic, a Reaktor synth "that makes designing killer bass music instruments simple".
The guys behind Bassic say they have "designed a Reaktor ensemble that is minimal, yet powerfully effective. No more complex routing decisions and no more time spent on things that only seem to derail the creative process. Stripped of any irrelevant or distracting components Bassic allows you to create professional basses in just a matter of minutes."
- 3 Oscillators including a sampler.
- The oscillators have band-limited hard sync.
- The filter has zero delay feedback with saturation.
- The whole synth is open source.
- Modulate any knob or parameter on the synth.
- Effects include Distortion, Formant, Bitcrusher, Vibrato, Flanger, Chorus and Doubler.
- EQ section with Low Shelf, a Peak, and a High Shelf filter.
- Includes presets by OhmLab and BHK Samples.
- Requires full version of Reaktor 5 (Reaktor Player not supported).
Price: $19 USD from ADSRsounds.com.
This video tutorial by salamanderanagram, Bassic's creator, shows you how to use the synth and what it can do: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhHgbiW4ioo