Agitated State has announced version 188.8.131.52 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW that enables the user to organize their audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi, 32-bit, 64-bit).
Version 184.108.40.206 changes:
- GUI is now resizable. Program layout/tabs/sub-screens have been redesigned to intelligently support resizing. Change size & shape to your preferences. Remember to use the setting under Settings/Options tab, Appearance Options to save your settings.
- The Plug-in Count Stats area on the Status Tab now has option to display grid lines. Makes it easier to read when GUI is larger size.
- Help and Hints fixes:
- Fixed bug that prevented hints from displaying in Options/Settings tab in the Foldout Control Center areas.
- Built-in Program Help cleaned up and updated:
- Fixed bug in Help compiler that cause corruption in resized images.
- Help has been updated to address most of the significant changes in the v2 beta.
- Rewrote code that insures that MenuMagic loads on existing monitor. Prevents MenuMagic from loading off-screen if you switch from using multi-monitors back to one or change monitor orientation. Both of which can easily happen if you are using a laptop with external monitors.
- Fixed bug introduced in previous v2 beta that affected dx plugins where if same file is used to for multiple plug-in personalities that all the personalities would show same plug-in name. For example one of the Cakewalk DX's, DynamicsProcessor.Ax, shows up and functions as 4 separate plug-ins.
- Plug-in Info Grid: File Name and Path are now separate columns - both were former part of FullPath. Make's it possible to set up sorts based on File Name, Path and combinations that were not previously possible.
- Settings/Options tab: New layout give more space for existing items & those to come.
- Numerous tweaks & other enhancements.
Price: $69.99. An Early Adopter discount price of $21.99 is currently in effect. The price will increase in later beta stages.
Buy MenuMagic now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.