25th July 2011
Agitated State has updated MenuMagic, the plug-in organiser for Cakewalk DAWs, to version 22.214.171.124. This update is free to registered users.
- Redesigned the layout to the "Appearance Options" panel in the "Settings / Options" tab to be more intuitive.
- New AutoSave option to save changes in "Appearance Options" settings such as programs screen location, color settings, etc.
- New Alpha slider - controls the transparency of the MenuMagic program.
- After using the option to run Cakewalk's Plug-in Scanner you are now offered the option of restarting MenuMagic instead quitting.
- New Plug-in Info Grid sample layouts:
- 12 sample layouts now included with MenuMagic demonstrating different sorting orders for plug-ins.
- Plug-in Info Grid is a diagnostic tool for seeing how Sonar is handling plug-ins.
- These are the 12 most requested layouts requested by customers. These sample layouts show you different ways that you can sort and organize the plug-in grid information so that the user can quickly see how plug-ins are organized, problems with duplicates, the file locations, etc.
- New skinning engine:
- Fixes some old issues and is required for future design changes.
- Adds compatibility with multi-screen managers such as Display Fusion.
- 10 New skins - 2 of which (Sapphire and Vienna) take advantage of Windows 7 Aero capabilities.
- Control program transparency by using the Alpha slider in Appearance Options panel in the Settings/ Options tab.
- Program Save and Open file dialog windows now match those used by operating system.
- Skins names are now sorted in the skin chooser drop down list.
- Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Tab switching fix.
- Previously it was possible to switch tabs, for example from Categorization to Plug-in Status, while the program was busy. This could in some cases cause problems or even program errors.
- Fixed bug where rapid clicking between Categorization plug-in filters could leave filter indicator showing wrong state.
- Tab switching fix - mentioned above, prevents errors by not allowing program to switch tabs while program is in the process of applying Categorization plug-in filter.
- Fixed bug created in last release where copies of the plug-in menu layout folder names were added to drop-down list in the Sonar Menu Layout save screen each time you that screen was opened.
- Fixed bug where the Display Name of a plug-in layout menu created or modified by Sonar X1 sometimes would not show (be blank) when layout file name was highlighted in MenuMagic's 'Save Sonar Menu Layout' screen.
- Improved bug detection/error reporting. Fixed problem where bug reports sometimes failed to capture specific details of an error.
- Fixed several small memory leaks in the Sonar6 Menu Creation screen module.
- Removed some test code that should have been removed before the previous release.
- Various minor enhancements and fixes.
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
21 Sep 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.4
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update