Agitated State has announced version 184.108.40.206 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW that enables the user to organize their audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi, 32-bit, 64-bit).
This update of the v2 beta contains significant changes and it is a recommended update for all beta users.
New Features, Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bugs in the importing/upgrading of v1 settings. Installation steps for separate v2 installation with all of your v1 settings:
- Make a copy of your MenuMagic v1 folder.
- Install MenuMagic v2 into that copied folder.
- Fixed bug where after saving Session a plug-in listing could forget if it was 32- or 64-bit (within MenuMagic) until MenuMagic was restarted.
- Fixed bug where MenuMagic would open with an error if user switched system date settings on PC between Month/Day/Year and a Day/Month/Year format after having last run MenuMagic.
- Fixed minor memory leak that occurred when you used the restart feature in MenuMagic.
- Status tab:
- New - Status Detail Grid now displays stats for Excluded plug-ins.
- Fixed bug where if you were on the Status tab when you did a program Revert that the Status tab would not update until you left it and switched back to it.
- Corrected calculations used for displaying Sonar Plug-in Limit Exceeded warning. Testing found errors in Cakewalk's posted specs.
- Settings/Options tab - Appearance settings: Fixed bug where when using the skin color mutation features that the Grid Coloration labels would only change to their new colors after you switched to another tab then back.
- Categorization tab: New - When Excluding plug-ins a warning now appears notifying user that exclusions only take effect if session is saved.
- Help content updated: Fixed Categorization section where numbers on image explaining features did not match numbers on explanation section.
- Numerous minor bug fixes, tweaks, enhancements, etc.
Price: $69.99. An Early Adopter discount price of $21.99 is currently in effect. The price will increase in later beta stages.
Buy MenuMagic now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.