2nd December 2012
Agitated State has announced the release of version 188.8.131.52 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW that enables the user to organize their audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi, 32-bit, 64-bit).
This update of the v2 beta contains significant new features and bug fixes. It is a recommended update for all v2 beta users.
New Features & Enhancements:
- New PIL (Plug-In Limit) Manager makes its debut under the Modules tab. Use MenuMagic's PIL Manager - if you've exceeded Sonar's maximum plug-in limitation of 255 instrument / 735 FX plug-ins to regain control of your plug-ins.
- New section under Settings in the Settings/Options tab to control the PIL Manager and customize the limit thresholds and control when the warning appears on Status tab that the PIL number has been exceeded.
- Enhanced & fixed various issues regarding resizing the MenuMagic screen. Added dynamic sizing elements to various areas. For example under the Tools tab the bottom panel changes with size.
- 5 new skins.
- New Print Button in Help.
- Numerous minor bug fixes, tweaks, enhancements, etc.
- Fixed a number of issues that could plague new installations or upgrades from v1.x to v2 beta:
- Fixed upgrading issues from v1.x to v2 beta.
- Fixed problem that caused crash during registration process on some systems and could in some cases corrupted v2 databases.
- Fixed cause of 'iDing *.dat' error that occurred on some system after installing new version.
- Fixed problems with Dupe Fixer and PIL Manager modules not refreshing properly when MenuMagic was maximized.
- Fixed problem that occurred on some systems where program could crash or give message about memory leak when closing MenuMagic after using PIL Manager.
- Fixed issue that could cause MenuMagic to 'stutter' or flash repeatedly while closing.
- Fixed error that would occur if you hit Ctrl-F and you had any module other that the Plug-in Info Grid loaded.
- Fixed issue where if the saved a skin had Extended Borders that MenuMagic would load with the Extended Border turned ON even if you had the Extended Border option turned OFF.
- In the Plug-in Info Grid - v1.x MenuMagic grids are now correctly upgraded upon loading without getting an error message.
Know issues with this release of the v2 beta:
- Help content is not in sync with recent program changes.
Price: $69.99. An Early Adopter discount price of $21.99 is currently in effect. The price will increase in later beta stages.
Buy MenuMagic now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.