2nd December 2012
Agitated State has announced the release of version 18.104.22.168 of MenuMagic, the plug-in management tool specially designed to work with Cakewalk's Sonar DAW that enables the user to organize their audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi, 32-bit, 64-bit).
This update of the v2 beta contains significant new features and bug fixes. It is a recommended update for all v2 beta users.
New Features & Enhancements:
- New PIL (Plug-In Limit) Manager makes its debut under the Modules tab. Use MenuMagic's PIL Manager - if you've exceeded Sonar's maximum plug-in limitation of 255 instrument / 735 FX plug-ins to regain control of your plug-ins.
- New section under Settings in the Settings/Options tab to control the PIL Manager and customize the limit thresholds and control when the warning appears on Status tab that the PIL number has been exceeded.
- Enhanced & fixed various issues regarding resizing the MenuMagic screen. Added dynamic sizing elements to various areas. For example under the Tools tab the bottom panel changes with size.
- 5 new skins.
- New Print Button in Help.
- Numerous minor bug fixes, tweaks, enhancements, etc.
- Fixed a number of issues that could plague new installations or upgrades from v1.x to v2 beta:
- Fixed upgrading issues from v1.x to v2 beta.
- Fixed problem that caused crash during registration process on some systems and could in some cases corrupted v2 databases.
- Fixed cause of 'iDing *.dat' error that occurred on some system after installing new version.
- Fixed problems with Dupe Fixer and PIL Manager modules not refreshing properly when MenuMagic was maximized.
- Fixed problem that occurred on some systems where program could crash or give message about memory leak when closing MenuMagic after using PIL Manager.
- Fixed issue that could cause MenuMagic to 'stutter' or flash repeatedly while closing.
- Fixed error that would occur if you hit Ctrl-F and you had any module other that the Plug-in Info Grid loaded.
- Fixed issue where if the saved a skin had Extended Borders that MenuMagic would load with the Extended Border turned ON even if you had the Extended Border option turned OFF.
- In the Plug-in Info Grid - v1.x MenuMagic grids are now correctly upgraded upon loading without getting an error message.
Know issues with this release of the v2 beta:
- Help content is not in sync with recent program changes.
Price: $69.99. An Early Adopter discount price of $21.99 is currently in effect. The price will increase in later beta stages.
Buy MenuMagic now and you will receive the latest version of MenuMagic, get access to beta versions and receive a free upgrade to version 2 when it is released.
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
21 Sep 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.4
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2